Pay to Click or simply PTC is one of the easiest ways to make money online. All you need is an email account (for account creation), paypal/alertpay account (where they can send money), and of course a computer with internet access. It sounds easy, and it really is, but the hard part is the slow income, around 0.001 – 0.005 per click depending on the PTC site.
So is this really legitimate? Will you really be paid? Yes it is, and I been paid before and here is my proof. I have done this around 3 years ago but stopped when I changed jobs. So how do these PTC sites makes money? PTC sites use an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. These websites, act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.
A few tips when engaging in PTC:
- There are a lot of fake/scammer PTC websites that do not ever pay out. Beware of these sites, check out their reputation online before joining in. Only choose the popular ones with a good reputation.
- Limit the number of PTC sites that you subscribe to. Too many at the same can burn you out, 3-5 is a good number.
- Do not be in a hurry to make money, PTC should be treated as a form of supplemental income and not as a replacement for a full time job.
- One good way of earning money faster is to recruit more people to join. You get a referral fee when people join through your referral link.
- Try to avoid paying the website for premium account upgrade for higher clicking earnings, usually it’s not worth it unless you can commit to clicking the site everyday of the week.
- Each PTC site has special options to make money like rent random clickers to click for you or similar stuff, I will update this post with my findings as I test the options.
Here’s a list of PTC sites that I recommend, I will continue to update these with information: